I got this idea from uses.tech, and seeing a bunch of folks typing up what they're using so I figured I'd rattle off my setup!
Editor / Related
- VS Code
- Night Owl Theme by Sarah Drasner
- Fira Code
- Terminal is ZSH with Oh My ZSH and Spaceship Prompt. I usually use VS Code's integrated terminal or use Windows Terminal or iTerm2 depending on what platform I'm on.
- Source Code: I've got some stuff on Github, but I also run a personal Gitlab for most of my tinkering projects on a Raspberry Pi - I try to minimize Github usage because they need to drop their ICE contract.
- Golang (fun)
- Rust (Learning, fun)
- M1 Macbook Pro 14" - Work Machine
- Framework Laptop - Personal / Sideproject machine (Games on an eGPU as well!)
- MX Master 3
I've got a whole review for the ridiculous number of headphones I've got over here: Headphones Review Page
- iPhone 13
- Raspberry Pi 4. Several of them. I'm running a Gitlab instance on one, a Gitlab runner on another, and Docker hosting a bunch of various things on them.
- Kubernetes Cluster on Civo
- Wavebox - It's a chromium based browser which has a neat take on organizing tabs, essentially.
Don't you miss traveling? I miss traveling, but it's way more important to stay local and wear a mask!
- Peak Design 45L
- Peak Design Travel Cubes
- Toothpaste Tablets
Nintendo Switch Lite. Seriously, this is the best travel console. I also have a full sized switch which is also great, but I don't pack a full suitcase so every inch of space counts.Sadly, my Switch Lite's a bit borked at the moment. It doesn't understand that it has a charge and the battery "depletes" rapidly.
- BaseUS 100 Watt Charger - it's actually compact, charges the macbook and ipad pro at the same time, and it's about the only aftermarket charger that can fully power the Blade Stealth.