I got this idea from uses.tech, and seeing a bunch of folks typing up what they're using so I figured I'd rattle off my setup!
Editor / Related
- VS Code
- Night Owl Theme by Sarah Drasner
- Fira Code
- Terminal is ZSH with Oh My ZSH and Power Level 10k. I usually use VS Code's integrated terminal or use Windows Terminal or iTerm2 depending on what platform I'm on.
- Source Code: I've got some stuff on Github, but I also run a personal Gitlab for most of my tinkering projects - I try to minimize Github usage because they need to drop their ICE contract. Gitea also looks awesome but I'd need to figure out the CI/CD bits.
- Macbook Pro 13" w/ Touchbar (2019)
- Razer Blade Stealth 13"
- MX Master 3
- Sony WH-1000 XM3
- Galaxy Buds Live - I have a thing for earbuds, I switch between these and the Airpods. I actually like how my JBuds Air Executives feel, but the sound is meh and it has some weird issues.
- Galaxy Note 20
- Raspberry Pi 4. Several of them. I'm running a Gitlab instance on one, a Gitlab runner on another, and Docker hosting a bunch of various things on them.
Don't you miss traveling? I miss traveling, but it's way more important to stay local and wear a mask!
- Peak Design 45L
- Peak Design Travel Cubes
- Toothpaste Tablets
- Nintendo Switch Lite. Seriously, this is the best travel console. I also have a full sized switch which is also great, but I don't pack a full suitcase so every inch of space counts.
- BaseUS 100 Watt Charger - it's actually compact, charges the macbook and ipad pro at the same time, and it's about the only aftermarket charger that can fully power the Blade Stealth.